Interested in our newest Mobile Solution and what is going on in the Mobile Imaging Market ? Than you should come mid of October to the Bay Area and attend the Mobile Photo Connect Conference. This event is a new industry conference spurred by the rapidly maturing mobile photography market, will open its doors October 15 in San Francisco, California.
„With well over 33,000 photo apps offered in the Apple and Google app stores, photo features becoming competitive differentiators on the newest smartphones and tablets, and connectivity and photo apps turning into must-haves on the latest digital cameras, the industry is ready for a photo app-centric mobile photography conference“ according to Hans Hartman, President of Suite 48 Analytics, the leading research and analysis firm for the mobile photography market and organizer of the event.
Mobile Photo Connect brings together the key participants in this emerging ecosystem – photo app developers, mobile phone companies, photography, printing and imaging vendors.
The initial speaker lineup features developers of some of the leading photo apps including BeFunky, Aviary, taptaptap,Streamzoo, EyeEm, Mixbook, Artware, Postify, ShowMeFotos, andLifemusing; photo aggregation service vendors (NeroKwik); imaging hardware vendors (Samsung and Nokia); and photo monetization service providers (HP, Kodak, Fujifilm, Polaroid Fotobar, Mediaclip and – of cource – ECCE TERRAM).
According to Hans Hartman, president of Suite 48 Analytics and chair of Mobile Photo Connect, free-flowing information exchange and partnering opportunities are the two most frequently requested features when discussing the needs of photo app developers and other mobile photography vendors.
„Nobody in this space can claim that they know it all, much less that they can do it all. With a fast growing number of mobile photography vendors providing or using APIs (application programming interfaces), there is great interest in finding the right partners in the mobile photography ecosystem to expand one’s business.“
Mobile Photo Connect is a one-day conference with the following sessions:
- Mobile photography State of the Union (round table with media and analysts)
- The connected camera perspective (panel discussion with camera, smartphone and photo app vendors)
- The dispersed photo challenge (panel discussion with photo aggregation and syncing service providers)
- Weeding through the API jungle (panel discussion with photo API providers)
- Monetization options for photo apps (panel discussion with photo app developers and monetization service providers)
- Photo apps Show and Tell sessions (three sessions with a total of 24 photo app demos)
- Moderators of the panel discussions are Hans Hartman, president of Suite 48 Analytics, and Alexis Gerard, founder of Future Image Inc. and the 6Sight Future of Imaging Conferences, and co-author of the seminal 2005 book „Going Visual“.
The conference will be held October 15, 2013, at the Terra Gallery in San Francisco. The conference offers no-PowerPoint panel discussions and no-PowerPoint photo app demos.
We are pleased to provide you with a special discount code, which allows you to purchase tickets at $399 ($100 off the regular attendee price). Make sure to purchase your tickets here at Eventbrite.